Preparing for our final exam

I've posted the questions for the final exam (the handout from class) on our Angel site, in case anyone needs it. I've also included the list of people who said they may want to get a study group together. If anyone wants to add themselves to the list, I'll set it up so that you can.

Remember to bring your list of blog posts/comments to the final exam session if you didn't hand it in yesterday!

Valerie

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Caldecott Award Winner

During the library bookstore assignment I got a chance to read some of the other Caldecott award winning books and I stumbled upon this picture book written and illustrated by Laura Vaccaro. The book was interesting to me because it discussed the question of which came first the chicken or the egg, and then went into the different creations of a variety of animals. The book seemed like it could be controversial because of so many religions, however I found it to be informative and well illustrated for children. First the Egg book cover image

No comments: