Preparing for our final exam

I've posted the questions for the final exam (the handout from class) on our Angel site, in case anyone needs it. I've also included the list of people who said they may want to get a study group together. If anyone wants to add themselves to the list, I'll set it up so that you can.

Remember to bring your list of blog posts/comments to the final exam session if you didn't hand it in yesterday!

Valerie

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Quick, Fun, and Challenging Activities in the Classroom!

Hey Everyone!
In one of my teaching classes my professor passed around two books that were filled with lots of different kinds of quick activities that anyone can do with children. The cool part is that she was the one who wrote the books and got them published. I know as teachers and especially when substitute teaching, we are looking for quick, fun, and challenging activities to fill "dead" spots in our time in the classroom. These two books are great resources to have as a teacher and you can find both on Amazon. Here are the titles:
"Early Learning Skill Builders"
"Shape, Sizes, and More Surprises"
Both are by: Mary Tomczyk

No comments: