Preparing for our final exam

I've posted the questions for the final exam (the handout from class) on our Angel site, in case anyone needs it. I've also included the list of people who said they may want to get a study group together. If anyone wants to add themselves to the list, I'll set it up so that you can.

Remember to bring your list of blog posts/comments to the final exam session if you didn't hand it in yesterday!

Valerie

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Dead Unitl Dark


For those of you who are Twlight fans you might find these books interesting. These books are based off the HBO series called True Blood. These books are very addictive. I have already read two of the books and is working on my third. The show does follow the order of the books. The show is really good too. I find this series of book to be great for anybody who has any free time on their hands. These books are about vampires who are living in small town surrounded by regular humans. they are trying to figure out how they can live together successfully, however there is a twist to it as the novel continues you will learn about a killer who is killing young woman.

No comments: