Preparing for our final exam

I've posted the questions for the final exam (the handout from class) on our Angel site, in case anyone needs it. I've also included the list of people who said they may want to get a study group together. If anyone wants to add themselves to the list, I'll set it up so that you can.

Remember to bring your list of blog posts/comments to the final exam session if you didn't hand it in yesterday!

Valerie

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Snowflakes

This weekend, at a family gathering, my aunt (who is a teacher) and I were talking about the kids that she teaches and the different lesson plans she has. We got to talking about me taking this TE class and she was telling me how she tries to relate books to the seasons and incorporate a project with them to show the kids how reading can be fun. She said that the last few years she has read a storybook to them about snowflakes with a theme that everyone is different and special, just like no two snowflakes are alike. She said that she then has them do an art project of making 3D snowflakes to hang around the classroom and to make at home to help decorate their houses. 


I thought this was an interesting lesson idea for the winter time. 

No comments: