Preparing for our final exam

I've posted the questions for the final exam (the handout from class) on our Angel site, in case anyone needs it. I've also included the list of people who said they may want to get a study group together. If anyone wants to add themselves to the list, I'll set it up so that you can.

Remember to bring your list of blog posts/comments to the final exam session if you didn't hand it in yesterday!

Valerie

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Library Cards

I was at the East Lansing Library the other day and one of the librarians said that you can get a
6 month library card for $12. (If you rent or own within East Lansing, it's free.)

If you don't already belong to a library, I encourage you to join! Not only will it make our class assignments easier to do, but the library has a wider selection of books than you'll find at most bookstores. I've found some of my favorite books by just browsing through the stacks!

1 comment:

Ashleigh L. said...

Another cool thing about the library is that at any library if they do not have the book that you are looking for you can order it on MelCat and you can do this on the library homepage so you do not actually have to go there. The books usually get there within a week. The time limit to keep the books is three weeks but you can renew the books if needed. I found this useful for the IAH and ISS classes that we have to take. Instead of buying the novels I ordered them through the library.