Preparing for our final exam

I've posted the questions for the final exam (the handout from class) on our Angel site, in case anyone needs it. I've also included the list of people who said they may want to get a study group together. If anyone wants to add themselves to the list, I'll set it up so that you can.

Remember to bring your list of blog posts/comments to the final exam session if you didn't hand it in yesterday!

Valerie

Monday, September 29, 2008

Shazam! The Monster Society of Evil


This was one of the books I read after the graphic novels section, I used to be all about reading comic books when I was younger but I had not read one in a long time, but after reading Shazam, I got back into reading comic books. It a really good comic about a homeless boy named Billy Batson who follow a shadow that looks like his father, but instead of finding his father he find a Wizard that turns Billy into a Super Hero, well more like put a Super Hero in Billy. At this time he also finds out he as a sister. It get even better I just don’t want to spoil the comic for anyone that is going to read it. It has great art, with semi-gloss paper, so it a very nice looking comic on top of a great read.

No comments: