Preparing for our final exam

I've posted the questions for the final exam (the handout from class) on our Angel site, in case anyone needs it. I've also included the list of people who said they may want to get a study group together. If anyone wants to add themselves to the list, I'll set it up so that you can.

Remember to bring your list of blog posts/comments to the final exam session if you didn't hand it in yesterday!

Valerie

Monday, November 3, 2008

GLBT

I was just posting about something that we have talked about a couple of times in class that was mentioned for extra credit. The GLBT seminar that was being held on campus, I did not attend this one, but I attend a seminar last year. The topic was being addressed was the language used when addressing GLBT. I thought that this seminar was very interesting because GLBT topics have become increasing in the news and in people's community. As a teacher I want to be able to address these topics the correct way and to be as informed about them as I can be. I would suggest to anyone, even if you are not going to become a teacher I would recommend trying to attend one of these seminars.

No comments: