Preparing for our final exam

I've posted the questions for the final exam (the handout from class) on our Angel site, in case anyone needs it. I've also included the list of people who said they may want to get a study group together. If anyone wants to add themselves to the list, I'll set it up so that you can.

Remember to bring your list of blog posts/comments to the final exam session if you didn't hand it in yesterday!

Valerie

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Kirabo, Fair Trade

I've been meaning to comment on this for a while...for those who are unaware, there is an awesome store on Albert St, next to The Post. Its a Fair Trade store called Kirabo; it supports 15 different fair trade organizations and everything in the store is hand made from over 30 countries around the world. This store, as are all Fair Trade stores, is committed to social justice and supporting people in developing countries though fair wages, healthy working conditions, environmental sustainability, and respect for cultural identity. I totally recommend that everyone stop by and check it out! The last time I was there, they had a large amount of multi-cultural children's books and I actually bought a couple of them AND they have a million things that would make great holiday presents....

Everyone have a great Thanksgiving :)

No comments: