Preparing for our final exam

I've posted the questions for the final exam (the handout from class) on our Angel site, in case anyone needs it. I've also included the list of people who said they may want to get a study group together. If anyone wants to add themselves to the list, I'll set it up so that you can.

Remember to bring your list of blog posts/comments to the final exam session if you didn't hand it in yesterday!

Valerie

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Winter Jokes

So all this snow and weather has gotten me into the holiday season spirt. I was browsing online and seen I few Jokes I found funny. Read and see what you think.

Q: What does an old snowman look like?
A: water

Q: What do you call santa claus after he went down a lit chimney?
A: crisp cringle

Q: Who is santa's most famous elf?
A: elfvis

Q: Whats the difference between a horse and the weather?
A: one reines up and the other rains down.

Q: Why did the women stand outside with her purse open?
A: She thought there was going to be a change in the weather

Q: Why was Santa's little helper depressed?
A: He had low elf esteem

Q: what do elves learn at school?
A: the elfabet.

Q: What does Jack Frost eat for breakfast?
A: Frosted Flakes

Q: What does the snowman use to get to work?
A: A b-ICE-icle

No comments: