Preparing for our final exam

I've posted the questions for the final exam (the handout from class) on our Angel site, in case anyone needs it. I've also included the list of people who said they may want to get a study group together. If anyone wants to add themselves to the list, I'll set it up so that you can.

Remember to bring your list of blog posts/comments to the final exam session if you didn't hand it in yesterday!

Valerie

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Book Reviews

I really enjoyed the Midterm books discussion that we had in the small groups. I liked giving our presentation in a smaller group versus a larger group. It made me feel more comfortable. Everyone's reviews that they did made me want to go out and check out the books. Is our final exam going to be like this?

Has anyone found a really cool bookstore to draw the children's section for our Library/Bookstore assignment? Any suggestions of one?

1 comment:

Valerie W. said...

Ashleigh,

Will you remind me to say a few words about the final the next time we meet? Valerie