Preparing for our final exam

I've posted the questions for the final exam (the handout from class) on our Angel site, in case anyone needs it. I've also included the list of people who said they may want to get a study group together. If anyone wants to add themselves to the list, I'll set it up so that you can.

Remember to bring your list of blog posts/comments to the final exam session if you didn't hand it in yesterday!

Valerie

Thursday, October 2, 2008

In-Class Group Activity of Session 5

I really enjoyed the class activity we all participated in during our 5th class session involving the quick break down of the multiple voice's of the characters found in the book "The Brimstone Journals." Starting off with a brief description of the book, I feel as if I wouldn't be as interested as I am now. I think that by breaking down some of the characters context, it helps me see the bigger picture and intrigues me to find out more about the book and the characters as well. Soo the question is...Is it just me or is this a good activity to use for a class to help spark interest in particular books?

No comments: