Preparing for our final exam

I've posted the questions for the final exam (the handout from class) on our Angel site, in case anyone needs it. I've also included the list of people who said they may want to get a study group together. If anyone wants to add themselves to the list, I'll set it up so that you can.

Remember to bring your list of blog posts/comments to the final exam session if you didn't hand it in yesterday!

Valerie

Friday, October 31, 2008

Extra Credit: Graphic Novel/Reader Biography Project

I mentioned this idea in class, but I'm working on an activity/assignment for next semester in which I'm going to ask students to tell a story about a reading memory that will help others understand who they currently are as readers.

To help us think about design/composition, I'm going to ask people to do this in graphic novel/comic book style.

I'm going to post the comic strip that gave me the idea for the project in the Extra Credit folder on Angel. (I don't necessarily think I would ask people to do a two-page spread, but it will give you an idea.) Take a look at it and, if you think you might be interested in helping with this, drop me an email!

No comments: